2012, Jun. 12.
肺炎球菌ワクチン 2回目
ヒブワクチン 2回目
三種混合 2回目
My son had 3 kinds of vaccination today.
He usually doesn't cry much but he did a lot today.
Sorry.
Since he cried with his mouth open wide my arm which held him in reeked with his drool. lol
And tear's running on his face.
I am very sorry.
He got the shots on his both shoulders and his leg.
I'd have wanted to have those instead if it'd been possible...
However that's I had when I was little.
And I remember nothinng about those. lol
It was a bummer for him yesterday and plus today, but it was better today than yestetday.
Sigh.
He's gonna have them in four weeks again.
My heart's hurt when seeing him cry...
You were a very good boy, Ko-chan!
今日は予防接種3本!
予防接種ではあまり泣かないこうちゃんも今日はさすがに泣きました。
ごめんね。
こうちゃんが大口開けて泣くので、こうちゃんを押さえつけてた私の腕はよだれまみれ(笑)
こうちゃんのお顔は涙ポロポロ。
本当に本当にごめんね。
両肩と足に一本ずつ注射。
出来ることならば変わってあげたいのですがこればっかりは…
私だって通った道。
今じゃ何も覚えてません(笑)
昨日に続き今日、散々なこうちゃんでしたが、昨日とは違い今日はあっと言う間に終了。
ほっ!
4週間後にまた予防接種3本です。
こうちゃんの泣く顔を見るのは心が痛いわ…(泣)
こうちゃん、よく頑張りました。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿