2012年6月11日月曜日

Make a Lot of Noise

2012, Jun. 11.

I took my son to eye clinic tday.
Although I have put eyedrops in his eye, eye boogers haven't been gone, so doctor decided to put water into tear gland for checkup.

"Are you gonna be by him to watch this?"

"No, thanks. I'm gonna be away cuz I'm scard."

Finally it started and he started crying a lot cuz of fear of being overborne.
The doctor said it didn't hurt.

Screaming!

He cried so hard.
I wanted to leave there so I can't hear him screaming from the fear.
I was sorry for him and scard of it.

"Please, don't lastt long!"

I prayed.

After the check up the doctor found out that there was a film in tear gland.
She said it was congenital and there had been tears not being away because of it.

And she started operating on it soon to hole it.

Screaming!

He started screaming again.

"Please, don't lastt long!"

The only thing that I could do was praying like this.

"It's done, Mrs. …"

Sigh.

I held him up soon and gave him a hug hard.

"What a good boy, you were!"

"I am so sorry but he made a lot of noise amd thank you so much!"

"No problem! I holed the film and I'd put water again to check but I'm not gonna do it today. Instead put the same eyedrops for one or two weeks again and show me how it's going again."

"Got it! Thank you very much."

He's got some litttle internal bleedings on his forehead from being overborne but it couldn't be helped..

Now he's sleeping happily.
What was that in eye clinic? lol

今日は眼科へ行ってきました。
目薬をしても目やにが治らないので、涙腺に水を流す事になりました。

『お母さんもそばで見られますか?』

『怖いので離れてます…』

ついに処置が始まりました。
押さえつけられたこうちゃんは恐怖のあまり大泣き。
麻酔の点眼薬もしてもらってるし痛みはないそうです。

ぎゃぁ〜!あ゛〜!うえ゛〜ん!

かなりひどく泣きました。
私はその場を立ち去りたいくらいこうちゃんが可哀想でそして怖くて…
目をつむって
"早く終わって!"
とずっと祈ってました。

検査の結果、やはり涙腺の奥に膜がはっていたようです。
先天性のようです。
そのせいて涙がずっとたまっている状態なのだそうです。

そして、すぐに膜に穴をあける処置が始まりました。

ぎゃぁ〜!あ゛〜!うえ゛〜ん!

また大泣きが始まりました。
私は
"早く終わって!"
と祈るばかり…

『お母さん、終わりましたよ。』

"ほっ!"

すぐに抱き上げて、ぎゅ〜ってしてやりました。

『こうちゃん偉かったね。』

『お騒がせしてすみませんでした。ありがとうございました。』

『仕方がないですよ。とりあえず膜に穴をあけました。本当でしたらもう一度お水を流して確認するんですが、今日はこれでいいにしましょう。また同じ点眼薬を使用して頂いて様子をみましょう。 また1、2週間程 して見せて下さい。』

『わかりました。ありがとうございました。』

こうちゃん押さえつけられてたので、おでこに小さな内出血。
仕方ないです…

今は
眼科で大騒ぎしたこうちゃんはなんだったのか?
っていうくらい気持ちよさそうに寝てます。

明日は予防接種です。
こうちゃん散々な週明け…


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿