2012年6月13日水曜日

An Amazing Gift

I smile at Ko-chan.
And then
He also smiles at me.

I don't mean to talk about something intetesting.
But
I smile at him and talk to him.
And then
He also smiles at me.

What it mean is
The most important thing is not your words
But your smiles from your hearts.

Sometimes it's hard to smile.
When it is
He smiles at me.
And I also smile at him.

He put a smile on his face when finding me.
And
I also put a smile on my face.

He tells me
To smile.

You may believe that parents bring up their kids.
However actually parents are brought up by their kids.

I believe babies learn smiles from their moms at first.
However the smiles must be the first amazing gifts from their babies.

私が笑う。
そしたら
こうちゃんも笑う。

楽しい話をしてるわけじゃない。
だけど
私が笑いながら話しかける。
そしたら
こうちゃんも笑う。

つまり
大事なのは言葉ではない。
大事なのは心のこもった笑顔。

時には笑えない日もある。
そんな時は
こうちゃんが笑う。
そして
私も笑う。

こうちゃんは私を見つけて笑顔になる。
そして
私も笑顔になる。

こうちゃんが教えてくれる。
笑って!って。

親が子を育ててるようで
本当は子が親を育ててる。

笑顔はきっと赤ちゃんがママから一番に学ぶ事。
そんな笑顔は赤ちゃんがママに与えてくれる一番のプレゼント。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿