2012, Jun. 13.
Ko-chan has imitated us munching these days when he findes us eating something.
I guess it's easy to start with baby food because he's very curious about food.
I want to feed him baby food!!
I want let him have sweet treats!
Since my son's memorial 100 days pictures have been ready my mother drove us to get them today.
They are all beautiful!
It's impossible to fed up with those however I look at them. lol
Ko-chan has imitated us munching these days when he findes us eating something.
I guess it's easy to start with baby food because he's very curious about food.
I want to feed him baby food!!
I want let him have sweet treats!
Since my son's memorial 100 days pictures have been ready my mother drove us to get them today.
They are all beautiful!
It's impossible to fed up with those however I look at them. lol
最近人がものを食べ始めるとお口をモグモグするこうちゃんです。
食べ物に興味を持つのが早いので離乳食もしっかりと食べてくれる気がします。
早く食べさせたい!!
お菓子を持たせたい~!
今日は百日の写真が出来上がったのでばぁちゃんにとりに連れて行ってもらいました。
どれも素敵な笑顔なんです!
どんだけ見ても飽きません。(笑)
On the way home we stopped by shopping mall.
My mother bought me lunch and after having lunch we hanged around.
And wehad fun at Toysrus.
I made my son sit down a chair and he looked happy.
Guess he was glad to sit by himself.
帰りにソレイユに寄りました。
ランチをおごってもらって、そのあと少しぶらぶらしました。
そしてトイザラスへ行って遊びました(笑)
椅子に座らせるとすごくうれしそうにニコニコ。
自分で座れる事が嬉しいみたいです。

And Ko-chan showed us many expressions on his face.
What kind of face is this?? lol
笑顔だけでなく色んな表情を見せてくれるこうちゃんです。
どんな顔だぁ??(笑)

And then I made him sit down a chair with a lot of toys and soon he started getting interested in those toys,
He tryed hard to touch them but it was impossible because his arms are too short. lol
I wanted to buy this (lol) but I didn't buy it because this was too expensive although it can't be used for long term. cry
それからそれからおもちゃがたくさんついた椅子に乗せると即座に目の前のおもちゃに興味を示しました。
一生懸命触ろうとするけど手が短いので届かず。(笑)
これ欲しかったけど(私が(笑))高いし長く使えないので買ってません(泣)
食べ物に興味を持つのが早いので離乳食もしっかりと食べてくれる気がします。
早く食べさせたい!!
お菓子を持たせたい~!
今日は百日の写真が出来上がったのでばぁちゃんにとりに連れて行ってもらいました。
どれも素敵な笑顔なんです!
どんだけ見ても飽きません。(笑)
On the way home we stopped by shopping mall.
My mother bought me lunch and after having lunch we hanged around.
And wehad fun at Toysrus.
I made my son sit down a chair and he looked happy.
Guess he was glad to sit by himself.
帰りにソレイユに寄りました。
ランチをおごってもらって、そのあと少しぶらぶらしました。
そしてトイザラスへ行って遊びました(笑)
椅子に座らせるとすごくうれしそうにニコニコ。
自分で座れる事が嬉しいみたいです。
And Ko-chan showed us many expressions on his face.
What kind of face is this?? lol
笑顔だけでなく色んな表情を見せてくれるこうちゃんです。
どんな顔だぁ??(笑)
And then I made him sit down a chair with a lot of toys and soon he started getting interested in those toys,
He tryed hard to touch them but it was impossible because his arms are too short. lol
I wanted to buy this (lol) but I didn't buy it because this was too expensive although it can't be used for long term. cry
それからそれからおもちゃがたくさんついた椅子に乗せると即座に目の前のおもちゃに興味を示しました。
一生懸命触ろうとするけど手が短いので届かず。(笑)
これ欲しかったけど(私が(笑))高いし長く使えないので買ってません(泣)
It was a great day today! lol
楽しい一日でした!(笑)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿