2012, Jun. 14.
I know it's a little early to start with baby food but I cooked pumpkin for tonoght's dinner, so I also cooked my son's.
ちょっと早いですが夕飯にカボチャの煮付けを作ったのでついでにこうちゃんの離乳食を作ってみました。
I put a spoon to his mouth and then he opened his mouth without avoiding.
The firsy bite
He looked sirprised with the taste for the first time and made a weird face. lol
The second bite
He looked he got a little used to it.
The third bite
He lpoked he was happy to have it.
Guess there's no problem.
スプーンを口に近づけると嫌がる事なく口をあけました。
まず1口目
さすがに初めての味に驚いたようで変な顔をしました(笑)
そして2口目
少しカボチャの味になれました。
それから3口目
美味しそうにモグモグ。
この調子なら何も問題なさそうです。
When he had some green tea ice cream there wasn't anu prpblems but I hope he wouldn't have diarrhea. lol
After this he got the hiccups and couldn't stop it for a while and ot made him in bad temper...
I let him have some tea and he bece happy again.
I want to let him eat everything!
And he got very excited from watching TV!!
What I noticed about him these days
When things don't go as he want he gets angry and screams. lol
抹茶のアイスを食べて何も問題なかったので大丈夫だと思いますが、下痢をしませんように(笑)
この後しゃっくりがなかなか止まらずこうちゃんのはご機嫌ななめ…
お茶を飲ませて機嫌は治りました。
あれもこれも食べさせたい〜!
そして『いないいないばぁ』を見て
きゃぁ〜きゃぁ〜
大興奮!!
最近の気付き
気に入らないとすぐき〜き〜大きな声を出して怒る(笑)

ちょっと早いですが夕飯にカボチャの煮付けを作ったのでついでにこうちゃんの離乳食を作ってみました。
I put a spoon to his mouth and then he opened his mouth without avoiding.
The firsy bite
He looked sirprised with the taste for the first time and made a weird face. lol
The second bite
He looked he got a little used to it.
He lpoked he was happy to have it.
Guess there's no problem.
スプーンを口に近づけると嫌がる事なく口をあけました。
まず1口目
さすがに初めての味に驚いたようで変な顔をしました(笑)
そして2口目
少しカボチャの味になれました。
それから3口目
美味しそうにモグモグ。
この調子なら何も問題なさそうです。
When he had some green tea ice cream there wasn't anu prpblems but I hope he wouldn't have diarrhea. lol
After this he got the hiccups and couldn't stop it for a while and ot made him in bad temper...
I let him have some tea and he bece happy again.
I want to let him eat everything!
And he got very excited from watching TV!!
What I noticed about him these days
When things don't go as he want he gets angry and screams. lol
抹茶のアイスを食べて何も問題なかったので大丈夫だと思いますが、下痢をしませんように(笑)
この後しゃっくりがなかなか止まらずこうちゃんのはご機嫌ななめ…
お茶を飲ませて機嫌は治りました。
あれもこれも食べさせたい〜!
そして『いないいないばぁ』を見て
きゃぁ〜きゃぁ〜
大興奮!!
最近の気付き
気に入らないとすぐき〜き〜大きな声を出して怒る(笑)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿