2012, Jun. 9.
I was out with my soon almost all day.
I helped my dad at his restaurant though.
I showed Ko-chan green tea soft cream which his grandmother bought me and then he tried to touch it, so I put it to his mouth.
Then he opened his mouth, so I put it on his lip a little bid then he moved his mouth.
He looked so happy, so I tried to put it to his mouth again then he got excited and touched the soft cream.
The soft cream was all around his hand. lol
I fed him soft cream even though he hasn't started with baby food yet. lol
He's too cute♡
He didn't take a nap enough today, so he started crying because he was very sleepy and it was difficult to stop him from crying...
What should I feed him next time? lol
今日はお昼から一日中出掛けてました。
というか、お店へ行ってお手伝いしてました。
ばあちゃんが買ってくれた抹茶のアイスをこうちゃんに見せると手を伸ばしたので、口元へ持っていきました。
すると、お口を開けたので唇に少しアイスをつけるとモグモグ。
あまりに美味しそうにモグモグするのでまた口元へ持っていこうとすると、大興奮して手を伸ばすので手が抹茶のアイスだらけ(笑)
まだ離乳食も始まってないのにアイス食べさせました(笑)
可愛いすぎっ♡
今日はあまり昼寝をしてなかったので夜は寝くじがひどくて、抱っこしてもなかなか泣き止まず…
大粒の涙を流しながら泣きました。
次は何を食べさせようかなぁ(笑)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿