Husband said
That even if he's very tired from work he's made happy by his son.
I think
That I can try even harder even if I'm tired when finding my son's smile.
Ko-chan makes smile
To who find there is Ko-chan,
To who cuddle with Ko-chan tight,
To who laugh with Ko-chan loud,
To who see at Ko-chan's every endearing gestures
And to who speak to Ko-chan.
There are always smiles around Ko-chan.
Kids are just like angels
Though they haven't got wings.
However that's for that they won't fly away from their dads and moms
Because they love to be togethet with their dads and moms forever and ever.
旦那は言った
仕事でいくら疲れて帰っても家に帰ってこうちゃんの顔を見ると癒 される
私も思う
どんなに疲れていてもこうちゃんの笑顔を見ればまた頑張れる
こうちゃんと接すると自然と笑顔に
こうちゃんの姿を見つけて笑顔になってくれる人
こうちゃんを抱き上げ幸せな笑顔いっぱいでぎゅ〜ってしてくれる人
こうちゃんの笑い声を聞いて一緒になって思いっきり笑ってくれる人
こうちゃんの仕草の一つ一つに微笑んでくれる人
こうちゃんと一緒に笑顔でお話してくれる人
こうちゃんの周りには常に笑顔がいっぱいです
子供はまるで天使のよう
翼のない天使だけど
翼がないのはパパとママの側から飛んで行ってしまわないように
ず〜っとず〜っとパパとママと一緒がいいから
That even if he's very tired from work he's made happy by his son.
I think
That I can try even harder even if I'm tired when finding my son's smile.
Ko-chan makes smile
To who find there is Ko-chan,
To who cuddle with Ko-chan tight,
To who laugh with Ko-chan loud,
To who see at Ko-chan's every endearing gestures
And to who speak to Ko-chan.
There are always smiles around Ko-chan.
Kids are just like angels
Though they haven't got wings.
However that's for that they won't fly away from their dads and moms
Because they love to be togethet with their dads and moms forever and ever.
旦那は言った
仕事でいくら疲れて帰っても家に帰ってこうちゃんの顔を見ると癒 される
私も思う
どんなに疲れていてもこうちゃんの笑顔を見ればまた頑張れる
こうちゃんと接すると自然と笑顔に
こうちゃんの姿を見つけて笑顔になってくれる人
こうちゃんを抱き上げ幸せな笑顔いっぱいでぎゅ〜ってしてくれる人
こうちゃんの笑い声を聞いて一緒になって思いっきり笑ってくれる人
こうちゃんの仕草の一つ一つに微笑んでくれる人
こうちゃんと一緒に笑顔でお話してくれる人
こうちゃんの周りには常に笑顔がいっぱいです
子供はまるで天使のよう
翼のない天使だけど
翼がないのはパパとママの側から飛んで行ってしまわないように
ず〜っとず〜っとパパとママと一緒がいいから
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿