2012年5月27日日曜日

The Memorial 100th Day Photo

2012, May. 27.

I finally took my son to the photo studio with my husband to take pictures of his memorial 100th day though he is already more than 100 days old.
It will be ready in two weeks.

Though we made a resservation we were there about two hours...

Ko-chan fall asleep while waiting.
I felt sorry when I  woke him up but had to.

I hoped he wouldn't be difficult,
But there was no problems!
He smiled a lot at a woman who was trying to make him smile.

The more he was taken pictures, the less he smiled...

At the last we needed to choose pictures which we wanted to buy.
They were all too cute to pick only some of them soon.
I wanted everything!!
How adorable, my Ko-chan is!

本日、やっと100日の記念写真を撮りに行ってきました。
出来上がりは2週間後です!

予約してたけど、結局2時間くらい写真屋さんにおりました…

待ってる間にこうちゃん寝てしまいました。
起こすの可哀想だったけど仕方ないね。
起こしました。

機嫌悪くなったらどうしようとソワソワしたが
さすがこうちゃん!!
あやしてくれるカメラマンのお姉さんにめっちゃ笑顔!!!

ただ、枚数を撮っていくにつれて段々飽きてきたのか笑顔が適当になっていく…(苦笑)

最後に写真選び!
どれにするかものすご〜く迷った。
全部欲しい〜〜~~~!
こうちゃん可愛すぎっっ♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿