2012年5月26日土曜日

Allows Me Go Have an Examination

2012, May. 26

I had an examonation of medical deskwork this afternoon.

In the morning I snuggled with Ko-chan a lot and he was with his grandmother afternooon.

He had milk at eleven thirty a.m. before I left to have an examination.
When it was over and I finally met him was four thirty p.m.
My mother drove us home and it was already at five p.m.

今日は午後から医療事務のテスト

午前中はしっかりこうちゃんの相手をして午後からはばぁちゃんに預けました。

最後にお乳を飲んだのは11時半
私のテストが終わり再会したのは16時半をまわっていました。
ばあちゃんにおうちまで送ってもらい、帰ったのは17時。


My mom said he refused baby formula as I assumed...
And that he only had some tea while I was gone.
That however he was happy all day and  many peole held him up.

He was asleep on the car seat when my mom came pick me up.



こうちゃんは予想通り粉ミルク飲まなかったそう…
少しお茶を飲んだくらいだそうです。
たくさんの人に抱っこしてもらい、とってもいい子にしててくれたそうです。

ばぁちゃんがこうちゃんを乗せて迎えにきてくれた時こうちゃんはチャイルドシートでいい子にねんねしてました。


When we got home I fed him and he snapped at it fast and furious.
He must have been super hungry.

Thank you, Ko-chan, for being a good boy and thank you, mom, for taking care of him.

It was very helpfull and I could have an examination without worrying about him. 


帰ってお乳を飲ませるとこうちゃんがっつきました!
相当お腹がすいてたようです。
それにしても、5時間もお乳なしでいい子にしててくれるなんて
本当に成長したんですね!

こうちゃんありがとう♡
そして、ばあちゃん預かってくれてありがとう♡

おかげで安心して試験を受ける事ができました!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿