2012年9月4日火曜日

Vaccination 7

2012, Sep. 4.

ポリオワクチン 1回目

5ヶ月の時を最後にしばらく予防接種を受けていませんでしたが、今日は久々の予防接種へ行って参りました。
It's been about two months since the last vaccination which was taken when Ko-chan was five months old.

お座り&つかみ立ちができるようになったこうちゃんは病院の窓際の椅子の背もたれを持ってつかみ立ち。
そして、大好きなお外を眺めとてもご機嫌でした。
Ko-chan has sat by himself and pulled up staning these days and he was pulling up standing on the chair at hospital.
And he was just looking outside through the window, which one of what he loves doing.

途中
「こんにちは~。赤ちゃんなんしゃい?あたち3しゃい。」
と元気な女の子が話し掛けてきました。
「注射しゅぅの~?頑張ってね。あたちはお姉ちゃんだから泣かない。」
こうちゃんはお話してくれるお姉ちゃんを見てにっこり。
そして、この小さなお姉ちゃんはこうちゃんにハグしてくれました(笑)
可愛いなぁ♡
"Hi, how old is this baby? I'm 3 years old."
A girl talked to us cheerfully.
"Is he taking a vaccination today? Good luck! I won't cry because I am older."
Ko-chan smiled at her talking to us.
And then this little older girl gave him a hug.
So cute!

何とも微笑ましい光景
This lovely sight made me smile.

「○上さん」
いつもの優しい看護師さんに呼ばれました。
"Mrs. **kami."
We are called by a nurse.

「え〜っと、こうだい君。また大きくなったねぇ〜!やっぱり可愛いわぁ。」
と笑顔で話し掛けて下さいました。
たとえ、お世辞でも嬉しい一言(笑)
"Well, you are Kohdai. You look grown up a little. You're cute as usual."
The nurse talked to him smiling.
Even if that was a compliment, that's very true I was so happy. lol

「また賢くなったんじゃない?今日は入ってきてからずっとキョロキョロしてるね。泣いちゃうかもね。」
"You must have got even smarter. You have been looking around since you came in here. Hopefully you are not crying."

「少〜しおつむがえらくなりました。今ではお座りもするんです。やっぱり泣いちゃいますかね?」
…とこんな感じでお話は続き
"Guess he has got smarter. He's been able to sit by himself. Do you think he will cry because of pain?"
Our conversation kept going like these...

ついにお医者さんに呼ばれました。
いつものように説明を受け、そして、ついに注射です。
Finally the doctor called us.
He explained how the vaccination like as usual.

こうちゃん、ソワソワし始めました。
やっぱり少し賢くなってますね。
きっと注射をされるのを察したのだと思います。
Ko-chan looked started to behave very nervously.
That made me  make sure he's got smarter at least more than the last time.
Guess he knew what was going on somehow.

私は息子が注射されるのを見るのには大分なれたようで、気が付けば心臓がバクバクする事なく、針が刺さる瞬間から針を抜く瞬間までしっかり眺めておりました(笑)
I felt I've got used to seeing my son having vaccination because I could see the doctor give him a shot without looking away. lol

こうちゃんはやっぱり泣きましたが、大泣きはしませんでした。
押さえつけられた事が怖くて泣いたのかな…?
すぐに泣き止み今日はその後も悪さしながらご機嫌でした。
Ko-chan cried as we guessed but just a little.
He was maybe just scard of getting held in..
Soon he stopped crying and starting playing.

帰路で可愛いおばあさんに出会いました。
笑顔を浮かべながらこちらに視線を感じたので
「こんにちは。」
とご挨拶。
「まぁ、立派なブレスレットしてるわね~。こんなの見た事ないわぁ。あっ、笑ったわぁ。」
となんだか嬉しそうなおばあちゃん。
On the way home we run into a certain elderly woman.
She put a sumile on her face and was looking at us.
"Hi!"
I spoked to her.
"Wow, he's got a nice bracelet. I've never seen it before. Ah, he smiled at me."
She looked so happy.

ちなみにおばあちゃんがブレスレットと言ったのは、腕につけられるタイプのオモチャ(笑)
What she said "bracelet" is just his toy. lol

子供を連れていると普段はすれ違うだけの方ともちょっとした会話ができます。
何を話すわけでもないですが、ただ子供を見て自然と出る皆さんの笑顔に私は癒されます。
子供をよく天使と例えますが、まさに天使だと思うのはこんな瞬間ですね。
子供を通して小さな出会いをたくさん頂いています。
これからも我が子の素敵な笑顔を大切にしていきたい…♡
When you are with your kids you can have a small conversation with people who could be just a passerby.
There are not anything speciall to talk about with them but their smile which my son makes them put on their face naturally always makes me feel happy.
Kids are usually said they are just like angels and I make sure they are angels when I come into such a situation.
I've given many chances of smiling through my son.
I will never make my son lose this awsome smile..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿